The 2020 BIST/OBIA Mix & Mingle (16th Annual) is anticipated to be the MUST ATTEND event of June. This event has been a very successful celebration of many incredible years of partnerships with our ABI community, as well as raising funds to support the ongoing programs and services of both the Brain Injury Society of Toronto and the Ontario Brain Injury Association.
We are inviting you to become a partner of the 2020 Mix and Mingle.
Funds raised by this event help to support our many programs and services, which include:
- Providing compassionate, personal advocacy and support services to individuals living with acquired brain injury and their families.
- A coordinated voice for our province-wide ABI network and professional and family caregivers on issues impacting the industry.
- Peer Support Program – connecting individuals who are “veterans” of a life experience involving ABI (the “Mentor”) with “Partners” coping with a similar ABI-related situation.
- Caregiver workshops and monthly community meetings for members and their families.
- Certificate Training Programs, providing education to professionals working in home and community-based rehabilitation programs.
Both ticket sales and sponsorship opportunities will be available early in 2020.
Thanks to our many generous sponsors and to those of you who come out to enjoy the evening. Don’t forget to check out the video highlights of one of the previous year’s event below.
Please contact Terry Bartol at the OBIA office for more details: 905-641-8877 ext. 234