- Support Groups – including groups for women, survivors of violence/abuse and members of the LGBTQ2S+ communities
- Social Drop-Ins – a men’s group and a group for the South Asian / East Indian communities
- Workshops on topics relevant to brain injury for ABI survivors, families and professionals
- Annual Series Programs – including Gentle Yoga, Persistent Concussion Series and ABI Info Series
- Peer Mentor Program – (in partnership with the Ontario Brain Injury Association) connecting ABI survivors and caregivers to a trained peer mentor
- Functional Support – practical support to assist our members’ needs where they are at, including help with technology, form filling, accessing healthcare, court support and more
Find out more about what we do, HERE.