- Mar 16:30 pm - 8:00 pmLearn about Acceptance, Adjustment, Strategies & Resources in a five-week information series about brain injury for people living with mild to mo..
- Mar 21:00 pm - 3:00 pmCome to BIST's Mental Health Support Group for Adults with Brain Injury Learn how to create an empowering Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) Gai..
- Mar 26:30 pm - 8:00 pmAre you looking for support and a chance to meet others living with brain injury? Join BIST's ONLINE Brain Injury Survivor Support Group! Connect ..
- Mar 31:00 pm - 3:00 pmCome to BIST's Trauma Informed Mental Health Support Group for Adults with ABI who have Experienced Violence Learn how to create an empowering Well..
- Mar 46:30 pm - 8:00 pmCalling all WOMEN living with Acquired Brain Injury - come to our Women & Brain Injury Support Group! CONNECT with OTHER WOMEN living with Ac..
- Mar 86:30 pm - 8:00 pmPresenting a five-week information series about brain injury for people living with mild to moderate brain injury. WEEK 2: Community Healthcare and ..
- Mar 116:30 pm - 8:00 pmConnect with other men living with ABI at our Men's Social Drop-In! NEW TIME: 6:30 - 8 PM on the 2nd THURSDAY of the Month This group is inclusive..
- Mar 1211:30 am - 12:30 pmTechnology is more important than ever, particularly during Pandemic times. In response, BIST has created a series of videos to help you become more a..
- Mar 156:30 pm - 8:00 pmLearn about ABI Acceptance, Adjustment, Strategies & Resources in a FIVE-WEEK information series about brain injury for people living with mild to..