- May 1012:00 pm - 2:00 pmGain confidence, skills, create YOUR OWN SUCCESS and CONNECT with other ABI Survivors who are members of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Quee..
- May 136:30 pm - 8:00 pmConnect with other men living with ABI at our Men's Social Drop-In! This group is inclusive of men of all ages, ethnic backgrounds, gender and queer ..
- May 1712:00 pm - 2:00 pmGain confidence, skills, create YOUR OWN SUCCESS and CONNECT with other ABI Survivors who are members of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Quee..
- May 186:30 pm - 8:00 pmAre you looking for support and a chance to meet others living with brain injury? Join BIST's online Brain Injury Survivor Support Group! Connect ..
- May 186:30 pm - 7:30 pmLearn how to dance Merengue! The Merengue is a dance that originated in the Dominican Republic. Toronto Dance Salsa is offering a FREE, brain injury..
- May 206:30 pm - 8:00 pmCalling all WOMEN living with Acquired Brain Injury - come to our Women & Brain Injury Support Group! CONNECT with OTHER WOMEN living with Ac..
- May 266:30 pm - 8:00 pmAre you a caregiver to someone with a brain injury, who wants to connect with others in similar circumstances? Then our Peer Led Caregiver Support ..
- May 266:30 pm - 8:00 pmA BIST Tradition: Come to a BIST Community Meeting! BIST hosts monthly community meetings featuring a guest speaker on a topic related to..
- May 276:30 pm - 8:00 pmAnnouncing a NEW SOCIAL DROP-IN for members of South Asian & East Indian Communities who live with the effects of brain injury. Connect with othe..