Since the onset of the Pandemic, Zoom has become an increasingly important outlet for us to work with. As such, we have developed the following expectations on privacy during our online support groups. We are implementing these for the safety and comfort of all who join, and we thank you so much for your understanding.
Expectations Regarding Privacy During Zoom Support Meetings:
- You will need to login with the name you used to register. Once in the meeting, you can rename yourself with just your first name or initials if you choose.
- Only members who have pre-registered for the meeting can join.
- To maintain the privacy of all participants, you should be alone in a private living space when attending the meeting.
- Do not record the meeting (audio or video).
- Please do not screenshot any part of the meeting. All shared resources will be emailed out to participants after each support group.
- The meetings are meant for persons with lived experience only.
- If you require a support worker or family member to assist you with navigating the technology, once you have successfully logged on, please have them support you from a space where they cannot hear what is being discussed in the group.
- If there are any resources you would like to share with other members, email them to [email protected]