BIST’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place during September’s Community Meeting.
Find out about our year in review, get updates on programs and finances and hear and from the BIST Board of Directors.
All members are encouraged to attend.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) will include a report on the financial audit, the election of new BIST Board members, a review of the past year’s events and activities, a presentation of plans for the upcoming year and an opportunity for members to mingle with each other and meet new staff and board members. Light refreshments will be served.
Can’t make it to the meeting?
Vote by proxy by downloading our form, HERE
BIST Annual General Meeting Agenda
Registration of Members for the meeting will begin at 5:30 pm. Non-members are welcome to attend, but will not have voting rights.
1) Call to order and acceptance of agenda
2) Proof of meeting notice
3) Acceptance of minutes from September 26, 2018 AGM
4) Presentation of the audited financial statements for fiscal year 2018-2019
5) Selection of the Board of Directors
6) Report from the Board of Directors
7) Other business
8) Close of meeting