BY: JANET CRAIG
Looking for a slightly less indulgent treat without compromising on the flavour? Janet Craig offers this amazing no crust coconut pie – because all you read is pie.
Preheat oven to 350F
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk ( I use coconut milk)
- ½ – ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp almond flavouring
- ¼ cup melted margarine or butter
- ¼ cup gluten free or coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- With an electric mixer, beat eggs until fluffy.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into buttered and floured small pie plate
- Bake 40 minutes until golden brown
Chef Janet Craig recipes are simple, healthy, delicious and ABI friendly. You can find out more about her HERE.