BIST’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place during September’s Community Meeting.
Find out about our year in review, get updates on programs and finances and hear from the BIST Board of Directors.
Can’t make it to the meeting?
Vote by proxy by downloading our PROXY FORM
BIST Annual General Meeting Agenda
Registration of Members for the meeting will begin at 5:30 pm. Non-members are welcome to attend, but will not have voting rights.
1) Call to order and acceptance of agenda
2) Proof of meeting notice
3) Acceptance of minutes from September 29, 2021 AGM
4) Presentation of the audited financial statements for fiscal year 2021 – 2022
5) Selection of the Board of Directors
6) Report from the Board of Directors
7) Other business
8) Close of meeting