Heroes, it’s time to assemble!
Registration is now open for our September 30, 2018 Heroes 5K Run, Walk or Roll.
Register you or your team, HERE
ABI Survivor Members can fundraise their registration fee, using this form, HERE
Do you need some motivation to get your fundraising super powers on?
Find out what our hardest working Super Hero does to get ready for the BIST 5K.
Mike has a big goal to for the BIST 5K this year – what’s your goal?
Find out why so many people love working with Mike.
Mike loves to train, and he loves to talk.
Voices 4 Ability – Internet Radio Station
- Indie 88 Street Team
- Super Hero Appearances and Photo Ops
- Bouncy Castle
- Face Painting
- Awards for Best Costume (Individual, Group and Dog!)
- Awards for Fastest Runners (Male, Female and Child 12 and Under)
- Medals, T-Shirts & Amazing Swag Bags
- CHIP Timed Event
Special Guest – Master of CeremoniesMatt Cauz of TSN
All proceeds raised will help provide free programs for people living with the effects of brain injury and their families, such as:
- Support groups for people living with ABI and their caregivers, including young adults & people with persistent concussion symptoms
- Monthly outings to venues such as the AGO or the movies
- A monthly Social Drop In & Community Meeting
- Workshops for people living with ABI, caregivers and professionals
Click HERE to see pictures from last year’s Race Day
Race Day Registration begins at 8:30AM – Race Time 10AM
We thank all our heroes for their support!
BIST 2018 PlATINUM CORPORATE SPONSOR
5K RUN, WALK OR ROLL SILVER SPONSORS
5K RUN, WALK OR ROLL BRONZE SPONSORS
HEAVYWEIGHTS BRASS BAND SPONSOR
BOUNCY CASTLE SPONSOR