Learn practical tips & tools on legal representation during the Pandemic and how COVID-19 has impacted supports for people living with the effects of brain injury in a 3-Part Webinar Series presented by our Corporate Platinum Sponsor PIA Law.
Session #1) Keeping the Train on Track: Legal Representation During a Pandemic
August 11th at 3 PM – Register, HERE
Presenter: Laura Bassett, Lawyer at Oatley Vigmond
- Use of virtual platforms and remote working
- Communicating with clients
- Obtaining records and facilitating medical examinations
- Accident benefits, treatment teams and insurers
- EDs, Mediations
- Court house – motions, pre-trials, trials, etc.