Learn practical tips & tools on legal representation during the Pandemic and how COVID-19 has impacted supports for people living with the effects of brain injury in a 3-Part Webinar Series presented by our Corporate Platinum Sponsor PIA Law.
Session #2) Get the Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Personal Injury Law Questions
August 18th at 3 PM – Register, HERE.
Presenter: Lawyers, Lindsay Charles & Salvatore Shaw at McLeish Orlando
- How long should my case take?
- Can my lawyer tell me how much my case is worth?
- What is an Examination for Discovery?
- What does it mean when the insurer denies a benefit?
- What is the LAT (License Appeal Tribunal)?
- If we don’t settle at Mediation, does that mean we go to Trial?
- What is a Pre-Trial Conference and its purpose? And more