$3500 (Limited to 4)
Benefits of Silver Sponsorship
- Your COMPANY LOGO on the BIST website and blog with recognition of your company as a Silver Sponsor and a link to your website – 75,000 combined visits to these sites last year
- Recognition twice a year on BIST’s Twitter, Facebook, Linked In and Instagram feeds – with over 7000 combined followers with a reach of over 1 MILLION individuals
- Your COMPANY LOGO in BIST’s Annual Report, which lives on the BIST website
- Your COMPANY LOGO featured on all email communications with acknowledgment of your company as a Silver Sponsor –16,000 opened emails in 2020 to date – an increase of 60% from last year.
- The opportunity to use the BIST logo on your website with recognition as BIST’s 2020 Silver Sponsor
Alternative Acknowledgements to In-Person Events
Should public health guidelines permit the re-opening of our in-person programs and events, Platinum Sponsorship will be further recognized by:
- Invitation to attend and an award presentation at the Annual BIST Picnic on July 28, 2021 honouring your company for your support and contributions to BIST
- Invitation to attend and acknowledgement of your support to BIST at the September 29, 2021 Annual General Meeting
- Opportunity to purchase a table at our Expressive Art Show for a nominal fee (this opportunity is only available to non-profit organizations and our Corporate Sponsors)
- Corporate Sponsor sign displayed at community booths throughout the year (*as allowed by the event host)
- Acknowledgement of your company as a Silver Sponsor with signage displayed throughout the year at the BIST office (seen by all visitors to the BIST office including survivors, family members, community partners such as Toronto Police Disabilities Consultative Committee, Special Events Committee, Student Placement Partnerships, and walk-in guests)
IN-PERSON event Acknowledgement
While public health guidelines prohibit in-person programs and events, Silver Corporate Sponsorship will be further acknowledged by:
- Acknowledgement of Sponsorship level Virtual AGM on September 29, 2021.
- Opportunity to contribute content (1 post) for BIST’s Social Media Brain Injury Awareness Campaign in June 2021, which BIST will distribute over all Social Media Channels, acknowledging sponsorship level.
- Acknowledgement of your company as a Silver Sponsor with signage displayed throughout the year at the BIST Office. Sign will be seen by case management clients who access the Office for appointments.
Heroes Run, Walk or Roll
Virtual AND In Person Event Recognition
- 2 registrations
- Logo on t-shirt given to all participants
- Recognition as Silver sponsor of the 5K on website
- Verbal recognition as a Corporate Sponsor at the event, by our Guest MC
Birdies for Brain Injury Golf Tournament
- Recognition as BIST’s Silver Corporate Sponsor on signage at BIST’s Annual Birdies for Brain Injury Golf Tournament and Webpage
- Individual sponsor card at one of the lunch tables
- Product enclosure or company brochure in the Swag Bag
Please note that the annual sponsorship does not include sponsorship of the BIST/OBIA Mix and Mingle.
Out of stock