Limited to 2
Benefits of Platinum Sponsorship
- Your COMPANY LOGO on the BIST website and blog with recognition of your company as a Platinum Sponsor and a link to your website – we had over 63,000 combined visits to these sites last year.
- Quarterly recognition on BIST’s Twitter, Facebook, Linked In and Instagram feeds – with over 8,500 combined followers and a reach of almost 500,000 individuals.
- Your COMPANY LOGO in BIST’s Annual Report, which lives on the BIST website.
- Your COMPANY LOGO featured on all email communications with acknowledgment of your company as a Platinum Sponsor – over 31,000 opened emails in 2022 to date.
- The opportunity to use the BIST logo on your website with recognition as BIST’s 2023 Platinum Sponsor.
- Recognition as Platinum Sponsor of the below 2023 workshops/events in marketing materials including on website, Eventbrite and social media posts as well as verbal recognition during the opening remarks (whether these events occur online or in person) and an opportunity to introduce the speakers.
- 4 week Intro to ABI series – February/March 2023
- Expressive Art Show – May 16- June 16 2023
- Concussion Series – Fall 2023
- 4 week Educational OR Yoga Series – Date TBD
- Acknowledgement of your company as a Platinum Sponsor with signage displayed throughout the year at the BIST Office. Signage will be seen by all visitors, including survivors who come in for programs and appointments, family members, community partners such as Toronto Police Disabilities Consultative Committee, Special Events Committee, Student Placement Partnerships, and walk-in guests.
- A table provided to your organization at our workshops and events for educational and promotional materials.
- Invitation to attend an award presentation at the annual BIST Picnic on Wednesday July 26, 2023.
- An opportunity to introduce a speaker at the Expressive Art Show and one of our workshops with time allowed for photos with speakers and BIST staff, honouring your company for your support and contributions to BIST.
- Invitation to attend and acknowledgement of your support to BIST at the September 27, 2023 Annual General Meeting with a table available for your company’s educational and promotional materials.
- Invitation to be present at one of our June Brain Injury Awareness Booths at either Pride Toronto or a Toronto Hospital.
- Opportunity to purchase a table at our Expressive Art Show Launch for a nominal fee (this opportunity is only available to non-profit organizations and our Corporate Sponsors.)
- Corporate Sponsor sign at community booths (as allowed by the event host.)
2 in stock
In$10,000 (Limited to 2)